Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[NEWS] SUPER JUNIOR SIWON APPOLOGIZES TO INDONESIAN ELFS



Reported earlier that the Korean Idols Music Concert will be hosted in Indonesia (KIMCHI). Groups like Super Junior, The Boss, X5, Girl's Day and also Park Jungmin will attend the event on June 4.

Sadly, Choi Siwon of Super Junior won't be able to attend on the said concert but instead he made a video message to all Indonesian fans who will be anticipating him on the event.


Translation:
Hello Indonesia, I’m Super Junior Choi Siwon. Thank you for Supporting KIMCHI event. I’m sorry I can’t attend KIMCHI event because I have to shoot drama. I really want to come to Indonesia. I’m really sorry for not being able to come. But, even though I’ll not come, Friends from Super Junior will come to meet Indonesia ELF. Hope you all can enjoy KIMCHI event. “Aku Cinta Kalian”
(I love you guys)


No comments:

Post a Comment