Sunday, November 13, 2011

GONNA BE LONELY NEXT YEAR...:'(

In this world of fantasy and reality, friends are a medium that no one can live without. But a best friend is something u should treasure most. They are a wonderful thing to have and a sufferable thing to loose. To me, u (my best friend) are a friendly and caring soul which I never thought to have as a friend. It is about one of my best friend who is about to transfer to another school (that what he says...) next year. It's gonna be really really really BORING for me..:'( 

If you remember before this we walk around talking to complete strangers; Lough for absolutely no reason at all; Have stupid fights that are over in 10 minutes; Had a billion " you had to be there moments "; Make fun of each other when we walk into stuff; Act like we're on crack; And no metter what happens we are always there for each other; Through the good time and bad; Because we are BEST FRIEND !!!!!!

Losing one best friend before this is enough for me, I don't want losing anymore !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment