Saturday, March 17, 2012

[NEWS] LEE CHEONHEE REVEALS HIS THANKFUL FOR BEING JIYEON'S IDEAL TYPE!

 


Lee Cheonhee says he's appreciative of T-ara's Jiyeon.

Through an interview last November, T-ara's maknae Jiyeon revealed that her ideal type is Lee Cheonhee.

Recently, Cheonhee revealed his gratitude for being her ideal type.
Lee Cheonhee said, "I am happy and thankful for Jiyeon choosing me. I didn't expect a popular girl group idol to have me as their ideal type.""Jiyeon also has qualities of my ideal type," Lee Cheonhee revealed, "She works really hard as an entertainer, which is true to my ideal type. I think she'll be happy after hearing this (?)." he concluded.
Who wonders what will be Jiyeon's reaction after hearing this from her ideal type Lee Cheonhee? I think she will be really happy and blushed knowing that she has the qualities of Cheonhee's ideal type.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment