Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BoA promises to go listen to J.Y. Park’s ‘half-breath half-sound’ technique at his concert



BoA promised to go listen to J.Y. Park‘s infamous “half-air, half-sound” singing technique.

On the 11th, J.Y. Park retweeted BoA’s tweet about her first solo concert, which said, “January 26, 2013. I’m having my first solo concert since my debut! Keke. I feel a little embarassed. I’ll prepare well… See you at the concert venue ^^.” J.Y. Park responded, “Wow, I’m looking forward to it! But why aren’t you responding to my text about inviting you to my concert~ -_-;; It can’t be that you’re not coming as a fellow MC…”

The two are fellow judges on SBS‘ competitive reality program ‘K-Pop Star‘.

BoA reassured J.Y. Park, “Ke..I’m going to go hear the real ‘half air, half sound’ singing technique!!! It can’t be that you’re going to take away my seat as a fellow MC because I didn’t respond, right oppa? Hehe. Of course I’m going ♥♥.“


No comments:

Post a Comment