Thursday, April 7, 2011

[NEWS] 110406 Jo Kwon notes 1,000 days since debut




Boy band 2AM member Jo Kwon has taken note of the 1,000th day since his debut as a singer.

Through a message posted on his Twitter account early on Wednesday, Jo Kwon wrote, "2AM is my life. Today is the 1000th day since my debut. All I can say is that I'm very grateful.. This is what I feel as I sing again today."

He then uploaded a photograph under the message, showing himself wearing a cone hat while making a v-sign with one hand.

Jo Kwon, 21, trained under his current agency JYP Entertainment for eight years before making his debut as the leader of his ballad quartet in 2008.

The group shot to stardom with their first single "This Song" while furthering their success with ballads such as "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die" and "I Did Wrong."

They then released their first full-length album "Saint o'clock" in the Asia region which ranked in the top slots of several countries including Taiwan and Singapore.

Jo Kwon himself has extended his popularity through various variety programs with his witty sense of humor and dancing skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment