Thursday, April 7, 2011

[NEWS] Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend before "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities




T-ara's Eunjung confesses to having a boyfriend before "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities.

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Together Season 3", Eunjung said honestly, "I formerly had a boyfriend before T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' activities."

MC Park Misun asked, "Was your boyfriend an average/typical college student?" in which Eunjung responded with "Yes," appearing to be very honest on the situation and answering the question.

Eunjung said, "When I went out with my boyfriend and he got angry, I would do a cute little dance in front of him." After this, Park Myungsoo pretended to dramatically change into an angry boyfriend, which created laughter.

Eunjung continued, "Even after doing a cute dance for my boyfriend, if he would still be mad, I would target his parents." The broadcast will be on the 7th at 23:15.



No comments:

Post a Comment